Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bless our Home...!!

Hi friends.... How you all are....back again to blogging after complete 4 months....n really miss you all ....!!!!
Today I m sharing an altered kitchen tray which is now a beautiful wall decor....have a look...!!


For this I firstly took a wedding invite with some texture (white) n then applied homemade texture paste ....after that I used my handmade brick stencil to add some interest but after distressing the effect of the bricks disappeared n cud see only if u hold it in hand....anyways after that I stamped music note stamp from prima randomly over it n then embellished it ...!! And did some doodoodled border with black gel pen also...!!

Here are some steps I clicked while working:-






Can u see the rainbow colors I have created through colorful butterflies....:) I have up cycled so many things in this project....a kitchen tray ...a thread spool..some wedding invites( chipboard ornate frame design n colored butterflies and the pretty base are all from invites)

And this corner have a altered thread spool which is now a shabby scroll saying..." Welcome Love Trust & Happiness" to our sweet home....!!
I loved it...do you also...??


One more view :-
 I hope you like it ....but if u feel to guide me in any way then pls do share ....because I m crafting after a long gap and was a lil worried abt d outcome....although this is not wat I thought of but still happy with it. Hope you too ...;)

Linking it to :-
1) Lulupu Challenge-35-go-3d
2)BGC #55-Welcome-Home
3) Lessology Challenge-38-sew-lovely
(used Buttons; thread spool; sew easy head pins and laces)
4) PPS July Challenge-Rainbow-Colours
5) Simon Says Stamp Challenge # Anything-goes-6


16 comments:

  1. i love this...wonderful idea to recycle a tray. your butterflies are looking soo cute...
    stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So finally your are back to crafting n blogging :D ! WHat a beautifully embellished tray..loved all the homemade stuff and recycling part a lot Shalu ! Colorful with pretty bloom n butterflies loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back dear, your idea of recycling the tray motivates me to do so :), it is very colourful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh...so pretty! I love how you've upcycled and the amazing use of colours here. Glad your lovely creation is making you happy!

    Welcome back to blogland...and thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh wow, Lovely wall piece. Love your happy colors.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lulupu 3D challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tray Shalu, a fabulous created background and so stunningly embellished!!
    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back! what a fun altered tray :) such a beautiful beach tag! Thank you so much for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back with this beautifully altered tray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely! Hope to see more of your werk now, welcome back dear. Glad to see another re cycler here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, Shalu.
    It's so colourful creation with so many elements!
    Thank you for playing at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Back dear... Very lovely and colorful tray...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back shalu !!! Love ur comback work !
    It surely is lively
    Thanks for joining us at BGC for the Home challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun! Love all the color! Thanks for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shalu! Visiting you after a long time. My apologies. What a beautiful up cycling. I totally loved the outcome. There are so many things lying around in my house but I just can't get myself to alter them because I don't know where to start. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.